[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Bingo

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:02:18 +0100

So you brought the traffic to a stop did you. Was it your sexy legs or your
school type navy blue knickers. heeheehee.  I'm having a take away because one
I don't want the pain that goes with standing at the stove. My back and hips
arn't up to it tonight. I could do with borrowing your navy blue knickers to
keep me warm. And the other reason is my cleaner will be here tonight and she
tells me to get out of the way while she cleans and if I don't do as I'm told
she shouts at me. But she's lovely really. I like being shouted at. I think I
will have special curry with rice. That's all the different meats and king
prawns. Yummy. And because its big I will eat half tonight and the rest
tomorrow night while watching the soaps.

love Malcolmm.xxx

Hi sweet boy
well malcolm spot on their
yes this lady wins three times all the prizes go to her
annoying though
yes did have skirt on wind blew it right over my head so couldn't see where i
was walking hahahahahahahaha
yes brought all the traffic to a skidding halt
barmy or what!

oh don't be lazy get cooking hahahahahahaha
Love Carol xxxx

-----