[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] April recipes

  • From: "Jenny Coupe" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kevin Burgin" <kevin.burgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 17:40:15 +0100

Thanks again Kevin for the recip as usual es a good variety, i was interested
in your remarks about egg in scone recipes ,as a child I was taught your
method, except I was told to use sour milk. What ever happened to sour milk ? I
suppose because we all have fridges milk never goes sour!
I think brought scones have egg which keeps them fresher.
Jenny C