[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Alarm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:13:52 +0100

-----Original
Hey that's great news Carol, Now you will feel a lot safer. Just remember
though when you have them switched on don't burp or you will set them off.
Hehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxxx

From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2011 11:09
Sent To: guide Chat List - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Alarm

Good morning all
Just had police lady here 15 minutes ago
She put me two Alarms on my windows
one in living room and one in bedroom
They are called
Window burgarly shock alarms
they are the size of a ciggarette packet but smaller got button on front and
microwphone.
switches on side top is for high middle is for low and down is off.
They are brilliant wow only closed my window and it went off oh dear
twenty seconds it goes off for wow ideal for you blind people who have down
stairs flats,Bungalows or houses but no good just for sake of it the police
told me they only can have one if you have anti social behaviour in your road
or streets
Great
I have to switcht it off if window cleaner comes
i am turning mine on at night time when gone to bed
I am going to sleep better now at night time horray
now going to check my emails take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----