[guide.chat] In Reply To: Sunny day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:35:48 +0100

Hi Ann, Like I said it was first attempt. Or if you like, tecnecal faults.
that's my excuse.

You see you can turn the volume up on the key board but you can't turn me on,
oh I mean up. heeheehee.

As they say in the trade. working on it.

Nice sunny day here. Now you have all your washing done would you like to take
pity on me and do mine. I'll pay you top wack. fifty pence per load. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx
I've just started your voice memo Malcom, clever boy though next time you'll
have to shout.
Also good to see
 has returned and hope all is well.
Won't the manchester match be on radio 5 live Carol, hope man city win, haha,
hiding under the desk. Also hope for Guides sake your update disc has arrived
or else they'll all have taken cover as well.
Its been a lovely day, have done lots of washing, got it all ironed and am now
going to take Ebony Rose for a run before tea and then the soaps.
Love,

Anne.

-----