[guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: Re: Lefthanded Folks

  • From: "David" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 23:54:19 -0500

Hi Clare,
        I am indeed glad I have outgrown the allergy.  I am glad to hear
from my true friend in the UK.  I hope all is well with you and your family.
I pra God is blessing you continually.  I pray he will bless your efforts to
learn the keyboard and that you will respond by praising him in praise
music.  I am staying very busy these days.  I have rejoined Civil Air
Patrol, US Air Force Auxiliary.  We are a non-military organization.  We fly
search and rescue operations for lost or downed planes and assist local
emergency service units as requested.  I am not a Pilot and cannot be on
ground teams in a search.  However, I can serve as an IT officer, a
Character development Instructor, testing officer, and communications
officer to mention a few.  I am thoroughly loving it.  We meet one night a
week.  I am spending a good deal of time to get my qualifications documented
to allow me to rapidly take on positions to help with technology, Character
development, and professional development (education) in my local unit.  It
is giving me a whole new lease on life.

David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx