[guide.chat] In Reply To: My life story to Carol

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:22:47 +0100

Hi Carol
really enjoyed your life story,you certainly did have a lot to put up with what
with your hearing then your sight,you could put us all to shame as you did so
well with all that happened to you,it must have been nice to live in a street
with most of your family living there and being able to sit out the front and
drink and chat,
you were very much like me I would not admit that I could not see you will read
about it in my story,
well done  good if a few more people wrote in and then we could understand them
a little better
have a good evening,
lots of love
from