[guide.chat] In Reply To: My day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:19:50 +0100

Went out with my new P A. today. we went to my new club where I had a proper
cooked meal. Today it was cornbeef ash and beetroot followed by apple pie and
custard. That will save me cooking tonighrt. After I went into the art class
and did some drawing and gabbing to the very nice ladies. Then we went to Asda
and got some food shopping  and a stainless steel salt and pepper pots, and
salt and pepper grinders. Stainless steel to match my new kitchen. Then we came
home and had a brew and then off she went home. Good day as its nice to get out.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good afternoon all
well nice afternoon
my carer took me to her mums for afternoon tea
cups of coffee

nice sandwiches and choclate eclaires and salad and orange juice
so yummy
all had nice chat wow nice

came back

I am the chippie at 5pm
sausages and chips
how cool is that?.
Carer going to Benidorm on Saturday for 7 days
my two sisters taking over oh wow weill have a ball hahahahahahaha
 dry today
Love Carol xxxx