[guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: kitchen

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 22:38:35 +0100

Hi Senn, thank you , I really do like it. Its so much easyer to do things now.

I hope your bedroom is taking shape and that you'll be back in it soon. If your
getting a new bed I had better come and try it with you. heeheehee. Hay Senn,
we could have a look for that bottle of whisky you still have. hahahahahaha.

Hope all goes well for you.

love Malcolm. xxx
Hi there Malcolm,
glad you got your kitchen done the way you like and its easier for you to do
things in the kitchen now.
That's really good, I'm pleased for you.
Senn.