[guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:36:59 -0000

hi Jim,

The Brownies have accepted the disability with no problems at all, actually
completely the opposite, they have been very interested and asked some very
good questions,

Last night went very well, they all were able to finger spell there first and
second name, then they had to be able to recognise there name in braille, which
is where the little mats came in with the first letter of there name, which of
course were little ruggy mats, we stuck there names in braille on the back of
the mat and once they found the mat, they then had there disability badge given
to them, it has been a wonderful experience to work with them in the last few
weeks,

have a good day, have started to clear up cupboards, clean them out and put
back what I am keeping, so must carry on as not at all sure when somewhere will
come up,
GGod bless