[guide.chat] I feel so lucky

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 21:22:46 +0100

Hi all
when listening to news earlier on made me realise how lucky I am.

Lots of homes been flooded out just imagine how that must feel for people who
just sitting their watching tv or kids playing,mums cooking in kitchen only to
be on the spure of the moment  to find their living rooms full of few inches of
water all nice carpets suddenly ruined furniture too
shame isn't it?

Oh I hope to god that never happens to me

I just realise how rain can cause such damage to homes and rivers and roads

I am trually grateful for my home my comfort heating hot water most of all no
floodings in my area very lucky indeed

right take care
Love Carol xxxx