[guide.chat] I do not have a television!!

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 22:30:19 +0100

Hello,I do not have a television,I gave it away three years ago,but now as all
is mostly audio described,could anyone suggest a television that is the bee's
knees,and a television that would be discrete,and by that I mean that it might
fit on a wall out of the way,where I would not knock it over.

I would love all electrical items to be wireless!!

I don't think that is possible yet,well at least with a television in one's
living room.

I missed out,when the digital switch over was here in my area.

I would like your opinions please,which television should I buy now to make a
difference to my evenings alone.

I look forward to your  experiences and wisdom,because it sounds to me when
listening to your emails,that you know all about which television that I should
buy.

Look forward to your input,thanks Love Jan.