[guide.chat] I am not a very happy lady right now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 20:14:10 +0100

Good evening all
Oh dear oh dear
not happy at all.
ah very upset now over my andy losing to spanish rafalle madelle oh dear not
good at all.
My andy played brilliantly took the first set then rafal madelle took the other
3 sets
but my andy played superv though this year he is coming to the net more now oh
i cried believe you me i did
Oh well just imagine how his cochaes and tranners and family feeling right now
ah
Oh well at least he has got this far anyway
i love him even more now for doing so well
I weill tell you all about my day after second half or corrie i had a lovely
day out tell you all later on
Going for glass of lemonade now
speak later oh my god got 74 emails hahahahahaha
catch up with you all later after corrie
lee ann has found out now that stella the land lady of rovers is her mum oh
dear
speak later on