[guide.chat] I am Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:28:36 +0100

Hi All.
wow what a great time I had making a mess for my  painting to be completed over
the Easter.
I had to put stuff in to boxes put sheets all over the flat wow messy job.

Once my flat was painted Door frames window ledges skirting bord then it
stinked of paint hahahahahaha
I had to stay at my Sisters over the whole weekend.  Came back on the Tuesday
tea time.
Boy was I glad its all over the painting.  Done now for few years.

I enjoyed being waited on though hand and foot felt like a queen hahahahahaha
Hope your all keeping well and happy hey keep this chat group going mates its
important now we all chat away on here after all.this is what its for isn't it?
I know some of you hardly get out so you all look for friendship on here and
chat about your Daily lives after all who els can we all chat too if we all
live on our own in flat unless we talk to ghe walls but that is not good

so come on you lot lets here all what you have been up too life is too bloody
short nowdays
going to Town today to W.H.Smith for cutters for my cards

see you all later I hope so don't want to be talking to myself on here now
do I?
all have nice day
Love Carol xxxx