[guide.chat] How to download music on Guide M p 3

  • From: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:29:22 -0000

I think I will be your goddess now as I found a way to download youtube songs
onto Guide into m p 3.
It took me long time, hundreds of websites and trials and errors and hundreds I
tried, but to no avail, but then found magic, I am fumbling on writing so bear
with me, I am not good with the keyboard, but excellent on internet, so here
goes trying to explain as easy as i can, if you get stuck email me and I will
help you.

Press the ESCAPE  key and press the down arrow key to SHOW ALL LINKS and press
the ENTER key, then press the up arrow key to make sure you are on the top link
press the ENTER key, which will load up the web site link, then press the
ESCAPE key and type ADD FAV, which will save it to your favourites, then come
back to Guide main menu by typing CLOSE in the address bar and pressing ENTER
key.

Next on GUIDE main menu, press 3 then 1 for the full web browser, go on the
youtube website by typing w w w . youtube . com and on the text box type a song
of your choice and press the ENTER key and then with the down arrow key choose
the song from the list and press the ENTER key which will start the song
playing.
Once the song is playing, press the ESCAPE key which will put you on the
address bar and press the CONTROL key and the letter C keys, which will copy
the address of the song, which is called the U R L.

Next type FAV in the address bar, which will bring up your favourites list, go
to website you saved that i gave you called youtube-mp3 and press the ENTER
key, then in the textbox press the CONTROL and letter V keys, which will paste
the U R L, which is the song you chose on youtube.
Then press the down arrow key once and press the ENTER key, which will convert
the youtube song into M P 3 format, then press the Y, which is y for yes to
download.
Then come back to Guide main menu.
Well done you downloaded a song.

To listen to it you go to number 6 on guide main menu, then 2, all the way to
your drives list, you want drive c, then go to downloads and your song is
there, press ENTER key and it will play.
I recommend moving it to an easier folder or you can put on a memory stick or
onto your m p 3 player or mobile phone, which you can do from the file manager
in the more options on Guide.
It was harder to write than you trying to do it lol.
Now say good girl to me for my hard work in writing this and finding you
another good program, as I am now hurting my brain, and body.
Going to sleep to recuperate, spelling and way I write is awful, but i did best
I could.
it is 2-28pm night.

www.youtube-mp3.org/

Vanessa The Google Girl.