[guide.chat] How I felt too

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 20:09:16 +0100

Hi Carol, oh it's so good to hear how you felt when you first joined too but oh
dear that's not good you had such a bad start there but so glad that person who
was picking on you soon went such a relief. I agree with all you say there it's
important we are all friendly and supportive to each other and there's no need
for anything negative such as jealousy I agree there. Jenny m, I agree with you
there too long may our lovely group continue. Oh I'm loving your story as
always and I'm looking forward to hearing others stories now too.. Lots of love
Clare xxxx