[guide.chat] Horray me and my friend Clare are both now reunited together

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 21:44:01 +0100

Hi All
YES reunited at long last
Oh very weird how these servers can play tricks on us like that
Oh so funny because I was calling Clare all the names under the sun she was
calling me too hahahahahahahaha
that is what friendship is all about life

we both worried sick too how how weird this is hahahahahahaha
great now we are back

well I had nice day in art group we finished our owls off put feathers on tummy
beak etc

we had big peice of cardboard on wall painted branches all over it all our owls
all on the branhes now  must look cute

then had cake and cuppa
tonight had kfc chicken popcorns and chips yummy

Going for weekend at my sisters being long bank holiday weekend
all have nice time too
take care
Love Carol xxxx