[guide.chat] Hi Everyone

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin Guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 20:25:28 -0000

Sorry i have not been on chat most of the week.
been a very busy week you see,first thing is at long last mum and dad have
helped me to arrange my bedroom so i know where things  are much better now.

Guess what my braille learning kit came this tuesday but been so busy have not
had a chance to look at it haha.theres about 6 books in braille in the pack
though help.
no im looking forward to giving it a go.

Also i have decided after all i am going to have a new pet well a few,im
thinking of maybe a rabbit or as well as a giunea pig and was thinking of a pet
rat for in my room but not sure mum and dad will agree on that one so will
probably be a hamster.

Dad got a new tv this week but im so disapointed as dad told me its hd and i
thought i would be able to see it haha. well i can dream.

so if anyone has emailed me i will reply soon as i can.

I'm sorry to hear Carol's computer has given up on her she must be really
missing it and feeling lost,i know i did when my computer went down.

Hope everyone is ok.

love
Angela and monty