[guide.chat] Hi Anne

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:35:54 +0100

Hi Anne, oh thank you. So happy you liked it and it came out lovely and clear.
I also enjoyed Cathie's voice memo very interesting. I enjoyed all of Carol's
too. Yeah, it's certainly very scary about these scams good on you for saying
you don't have a computer the best way. I would do the same if I answered the
phone to one of those calls. I enjoyed my chocolate biscuits with a cuppa. I
will enjoy my sausage and chips from the chippy later of course and lots more
medicine. Have a good weekend. I have no plans. Love Clare