[guide.chat] Have a laugh

  • From: "Dave Bonner" <djbonner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 17:37:29 +0100

A Preacher said, 'Anyone with "Special needs who wants to be prayed for,
please come forward to the front by the Altar".
With that, Bill got in line and, when it was his turn, the Preacher asked, "
Bill, what do you want me to pray about for you?'
Bill relpied,' Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing.'
The Preacher put the finger of one hand in Bill's ear, placed his other hand
on top of Bill's head and then prayed and prayed and prayed and the whole
congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.
After a few minutes, the Preacher removed his hands and asked,"Bill, how is
your hearing now?'
Bill answered, "I don't know,it aint 'til next week."
  _____