[guide.chat] Harold

  • From: "John Keel" <j.keel1428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 23:11:37 -0000

Hi Harold,
I trust you had a pleasant time over the holiday period. Are you familiar with
Anna Russell's satirical version of Wagner's Ring Cycle. It is hilarious and
the thing about it is that she doesn't make anything up. What broke me up when
I first heard it was when she referred to the 3 Rhyme maidens as a sort of
aquatic Andrews sisters. If you haven't heard this and would like it, I will
send you a blank email with an attachment. Because it runs for about 20
minutes, I will have to send it to your private email address as it is too
large for the group. Please let me know. John.