[guide.chat] Happy birthday Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:24:45 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm so happy you had such a lovely birthday with lots of lovely
presents that all important medicine of course. Oh yes I know what chocolates
you mean I can't spell them either but I think they have nuts in so I wouldn't
like them so you can have my share haha. How cool you got a shoulder bag. I
wish you a belated happy birthday. I'm so sorry I missed it but better late
than never of course haha. Yes 21 again eh. Haha. Have a good day today with
your medicine and enjoy that yummy steak pie dinner. It was lovely having the
kids here but all go of course. I had some of those Cadbury's minis last night.
They went back this morning so now chilling out. It will just be a snack for
tea. as usual on Sundays but I am sure of that all important medicine of
course. Keep you posted how the riverside club goes tomorrow. Oh yeah, later
I'm going to listen to a new drama on BBC1 at 8 PM. It's called call the
midwife and has audio description so will give it a go sounds good. Love Clare