[guide.chat] Guide update

  • From: Sarah Jones <Sarah.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 12:12:02 +0000

It looks like some of you are having difficulties getting the update for your
Guide software. I'm really sorry to hear this as we'd hoped it would be a very
happy day for you :)

I can confirm that the update is definitely available. If your updater is stuck
on '0% complete' please can you press 'cancel' and then try again.
If you still have problems please email myself or contact the guys in product
support on 01905 754765

Here's those instructions again for how to update Guide:
From the Main Menu choose option 9 (more menu options) then option 8 (system
settings) and then option 8 (check for program updates). The update will start
downloading, you can continue to use Guide while it does this. It will take a
fair while and this will depend on the speed of your internet connection, if
you check back at the same location periodically it will tell you the
percentage complete. Once the update has finished downloading, there will be an
option on the menu to install it.

Your patience is appreciated, thanks for not "shooting the messenger"!

Regards,
Sarah Jones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way and
notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of
Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.

Dolphin Computer Access Limited. Registered in England No. 2065974. Registered
address - Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ, United
Kingdom.