[guide.chat] Govonor sunflower x

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:21:29 -0000

Right miss Caddi
been sitting on my posh velvit couch with glass of red wine got text to tell me
you been insulting me while watching corrie on my real gold framed tv
posh real 18 carrot gold remote controlle tv
now its back on at 8.30pm

Sorry need to call you in to my office.

Take a seat please

No,not on the comfy chair
on the wooden one

Right been looking through all your previous records
an from what I have read
I am not happy with your stupid remarks
Well!

what have you got to say to yourself

Right so your refusing to speak to me.

Right

my guard is going to take you to your cell to stay under lock and key now no
food for two days

no exercises either

its your punishment .

Right Mr slopy lips can you take her up now get her out of my sight

Ring ring ring
Hello Govonor sunflower x speaking
Oh hello darling
yes its ok now to speak prisoner miss caddi just been taken out of my ofice to
go to her cell

Right darling coming back to my beautiful couch to sit next to you while corrie
is on
see you darling hope my two corggies doggies are alright sweet heart right
putting phone down now coming

Govonor sunflower x