[guide.chat] Got a Brain wave

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 16:17:36 -0000

Hi all
all this talk of our Governments trying to save money
well why don't they move so many Doctors  out of surgeries that only have two
Doctors in one building
they could save on the foundation rates electricty etc
so I was thinking for example
have say 12 doctors and there personal nurses all in one huge building that way
saves a lot of money there
so for example
Doctor henry patients still all go to him and doctor george all his patients
still go to him
years and years ago we had a clinic near us lots of doctors in there two
Dentist in there too
nail shropidist too
baby clinic too where babies got weighed and also opticians in there too
all in one if you like
We used to get a ticket at the reception with number on it that came on it our
number used to come on screen in front of door all lit up.
I could see then
life was much easier .
just my thought