[guide.chat] Good morning Angela

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 07:51:48 -0000

HiAngela
Hope your keeping busy as ever with your craft Angela didn't mean to affend you
love in a previous email what I meant by saying to you was,I felt for you
because of your accident and it coming up to the anniversary so that is what I
meant
Yes,I know your very happy can tell because you have loving parents who take
you out in to Town and you do lots of things together
which is nice I love hearing how you get on with your life especially your
craft wow your in front of me now with your Easter cards hahhahahahahaha I will
have to hurry up now and get my cards done can you please give me some good
advice how you made your cards
Thank you
have a nice day
Yssterday did some sunflowers takes me ages to cut them all out with my sizzex
machine wow back breaking did loads though Yellow cards had braille letter y on
so I know they are yellow
I put braille on my cards now

Look forward to hearing how you made your easter cards
take care
Love Carol  ps how much is the wikki sticks
x.x.x.x.