[guide.chat] Good Morning All

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:31:28 +0100

Good morning all
well no coffee club today because most of the women on holiday this week.
I weill find some jobs to do in my flat always plenty to do.

Holiday time of the eyar for lots of families before the kids go back to
School.  wow its been a quiet 6 weeks holiday around here hardly any kids been
playing out how weird.  I personally think its the computers and X Boxes
keeping kids indoors more now then ever,and also the recession too because
parents can't afored to spend on kids now they use to do.

Sad

Guess what!

been invited to Kendal tomorrow for day trip with Deaf-Blind group wow excited
now
meeting them at 8.30am tomorow morning Thursday wow long day out be home for
7pm tomorrow night.
How cool is that?.

Going back to the Deaf-Blind group on Friday they getting it all up and running
again in Manchester deafblind centre
its in Manchester oxford road wow  use to go their years ago
all changed now though

so going to give it a go
its 12pm to 2pm
they don't have transport you have to make your own way though obviously my
carer take me in her car

Hope you all have nice day

Love Carol xxxx