[guide.chat] GUIDE 5 Instalation

  • From: "Vanessa Brueford" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Forum Friends" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:39:39 -0000

The things I did
I scanned the letter that came with Guide 5 CD and made notes on my voice
thingy, you could make notes on a tape recorder

1 Start computer
2 Press ESCAPE, then press option 2 to close Guide to put you on desktop
3 Insert the new Guide 5 CD
4 The lady on the CD tells you to press the ENTER key, just do as she says, easy
5 Take out the CD when you come to the part when she says the computer will
turn itself off and on, once you took out CD, press Enter to restart the
computer
6 Computer will restart and you press option 1
7 Delete the numbers and letters which apparently are to start the install and
write the NEW SERIAL NUMBER, the numbers AND letters from your letter on page 3
8 Press ENTER
9 Restart Computer, which will have new GUIDE 5

Vanessa