[guide.chat] : Fwd :Divorce

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 00:04:52 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Judith
Sent To: Keith
: Fwd :Divorce

Subject:Fwd :Divorce

HILLBILLY DIVORCE

A hillbilly farmer who wanted to get a divorce paid a visit to a lawyer. The
lawyer said, 'How can I help you?'

The farmer replied, 'I want to get one of them dayvorces.'

The lawyer said, 'Do you have any grounds?'

The farmer replied, 'Yes, I got 40 acres.'

The lawyer said, 'No, No, you don't understand. Do you have a suit?

The farmer replied, 'Yes, I got a suit. I wears it to church on Sundays.'

The lawyer said, 'No, no, I mean, do you have a case?'

The farmer replied, 'No, I ain't got a Case, but I got a John Deere.

The lawyer said, 'No, I mean, do you have a grudge?'

The farmer replied,'Yes, I got a grudge, that's where I parks the John Deere.'

The lawyer said, 'Does your wife beat you up or something?'

The farmer replied, 'No, we both get up at 4:30.'

By now the lawyer is getting frustrated but tries one last question. The lawyer
said, 'Is your wife a nagger?'

The farmer said, 'No, she's a little white gal, but our last child was a nagger
and that's why I wants a
'