[guide.chat] : Fw: heaven

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:03:53 +0100

This has been on before but it is good I think ok
Subject: Fw: heaven

      Two Women Talking in Heaven

      1st woman: Hi! My name is Sherry.
      2nd woman: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How'd you die?

      1st woman: I froze to death.
      2nd woman: How horrible!

      1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began
to get warm & sleepy, & finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

      2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband
was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I
found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

      1st woman: So, what happened?

      2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I
started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic & searched,
& down into the basement. Then I went through every closet & checked under all
the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, & finally I became so
exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack & died.

      1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be
alive!!

                                                            ~  PRICELESS!!  ~
     No viruses found etc