[guide.chat] Fw A cleaning Poem - you're gonna love this!!

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Engineer Who Works With Cris West And Works For Software Express Jordan Taylor" <jordan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mr Chris West" <chris.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:55:37 +0100

 Fw A cleaning Poem - you're gonna love this!!

 FW A cleaning Poem - you're gonna love this!!

  Cleaning Poem

  I asked the Lord to tell me
  Why my house is such a mess.
  He asked if I'd been 'computering',
  And I had to answer 'yes'
  He told me to get off my backside
  And tidy up the house
  And so I started cleaning up...
  The smudges off my mouse

  I wiped and shined the topside.
  That really did the trick....
  I was just admiring my work... I didn't mean to 'click.'

  But click, I did, and oops I found
  A real absorbing site.
  That I got SO way into.
  I was into it all night.<<Sigh

  Nothing's changed except my mouse
  It's very, very shiny.
  I guess my house will stay a mess....
  While I sit here on my hiney.

  Thank you for being my e-mail buddy and friend!

.

This one is especially for the computer wizards at Dolphin ,ok .From    Keith.