[guide.chat] Frankie of x factor

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:57:23 -0000

It's official, Finalist Frankie is no longer in the competition.
Frankie Cocozza leaves The X Factor
Moments ago, the singer told The X Factor...
"I'd like to apologise to Gary, my fellow contestants and everyone who has
voted for me, but, as of today, I will no longer be in The X Factor. My life
during the show has gone out of control and my behaviour off stage has
over-stepped the rules of the competition. I no longer deserve my place in the
show, so I am therefore leaving. I would like to thank everyone who has
supported me."
An X Factor spokesperson gave us this statement?
"Frankie is leaving the show today after breaking competition rules. He is
going to take some time out before continuing his career as a singer. We wish
him all the best for his future."
Meanwhile, mentor Gary Barlow has added...
"Frankie has apologised publicly as well as personally to me and the producers
for his actions that lead to him leaving the show. I'm hugely disappointed that
he's thrown away an opportunity like this after working so hard to get here.
I'm sorry to see him go as we've been through a lot together in such a short
time. I hope frankie continues to look to me as a friend and supporter and
works it all out, picks himself up and somehow tries to turn this into a
positive."
We'll make an announcement about Saturday's show