[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: [guide.support] Guide 5

  • From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:39:28 -0000

well done

 Tumber - Email Address: ourernie72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 27/02/2009 16:24
Sent To: Guide.support - Email Address: Guide.Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.support] Guide 5

Hi folks.  I am running on Vista, and I had Guide 5 installed yesterday and I
am pleased to say that I have encounted no problems what so ever.  I admit that
it was carried out by a sighted person for me, she had no problems at all.  The
male voice is working, Skype is ok, the instant messenger is perfect.  I can
honestly say that I have no complaints with V 5 at all.  Hearing what other
people were saying about Vista, I was expecting the worse, but this has not
been the case.  So I say, well done S E, I am well satisfied.

From Ernie Tumber.