[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: [guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 09:41:56 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/11/2011 09:00
Sent To: guide Chat List - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Good morning all

Good morning all
Hope your all well
wow oh wow busy bee yesterday
Went to Town had cooked breakfast yummy sausages and egg and beans and toast
and pot of tea.  We went in card factory got lots of christmas cards in wow got
carried away hahahahaha
got cards like for example for both of you at christmas.  Got to special sister
and brother in law for christmas got to special sister at christmas.  got cards
that says to all of you at christmas with love. I got to neice at christmas and
to nephew at christmas   Got some cards saying to special friend at christmas.
They are really lovely  shiny ones only 99 pence
I got 2 little sighted diaries padded ones only 99 pence each for 2012  they
are just extra little wraps up for my two sisters  to go with there main
presents   I got novalty pens at 99 pence too.  very good
Then we went in wilkinsons got myself jiffy bags,in different sizes  celetape
machine tiny one to carry around in my craft bag got small plastic staple gun
only like for example 4 inches wide ideal for putting in your bag only cost me
£2.99  got colouring books and packet of fat crayons for my great neices and
for samual too extra wrap up   Did well came back home but on way home got flat
tirers so carer had to call in garage   Never got home untill gone 5last night
sorted myself then had my pizza and chips and peas
after that my neighbour ted came in for 15 minutes to talk about somthing then
had my tea then watched all my soaps so come 9pm my best friend Elaine phoned
me up wow no rest for the wicked
so that was my day
Today going to day centre then to my carers house for chicken dinner yummy back
at 6pm tonight wow another busy day here

Lynn
lovely to hear all abut yur weekend ah nice of Javine and pussy cat to sleep on
your bed bonfire night

I am not happy about story line in corrie at the moment about chesneys dog
great dane smikle got cancer in corrie that is going to be a sad story line
there

oh the funeral wasn't really a tear jerker last night .

Hope you have nice day today
Vanessa
wow your life is just so hectic how on earth can you not watch tv hahahahahaha
our life line me and clare love it
if corrie wasn't on tv i would sell my tv and then i would be depressed
hahahahahaha have nice busy week

Dawn
yes your spot on there x factor
no no no that frankie must go out now surely if they keep him to very last then
i am going to write to the x factor bosses  public taking the bloody micky here
keeping the bad ones in and the good ones out

my sisters and carers both said that some one will snatch the risk up and do
somthing with them they can't go home now to there local jobs no way.
voices like that it would look stupid if they did

Gary barlow is lovely

have good day cold here today

Leslie
Yes see what you mean there about jobs you just have to be so lucky to get jobs
when you got one then yes stick it out good job you have there

I started work at 16 straight up to i was 35 years old worked all that time
hardly had any time off unless it was visit to eye hospital

i loved working believed me.
happy times
Its very sad over fhere in manchester now few people came out of work last week
reduncies just before christmas that is shocking .
Qualified people too
so what chance have us blind deaf got no qualifations

i spent lot of time in and out of hospitals in school days and also had to
spend a lot of time visiting eye hospital and clinics and audiologest
departments too

I lost a lot of my education sorry to say but that is true i am afraid

Got good english exams though.

I did marvellous in colleges though .

But never mind happy as i am

RIGHT covered people now who has beeen on here yesterday
all have a great day