[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: and another

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:09:03 +0100

This one was sent to me on the 23rd of June 2009 .

Subject: and another

I went into my butcher's the other day and said to him I bet you can't reach
that meat on the top shelf, if you can I will give you fifty quid if not you
give me fifty quid, he said no the stakes are too high.

Chris Simpson Leicester, skype name chriscringle2  I do not know how he is ,I
last heard he had come back from holiday but was going into hospital for a week
and have heard nothing since ,I would love to hear if he is still alright ,does
anyone know ,Keith .
20:02:00