[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: RE: RENEWEL.

  • From: "John Egan" <j1959@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:00:11 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Wilkinson - Email Address: laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/09/2010 09:29
Sent To: j1959@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: j1959@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: RENEWEL.

Dear Mr Egan

Phil has passed me your
 with regard to the 3 year Software Updates
Package.

We no longer offer the 3 year Software Updates Package, however, as you are
on the most recent version of Guide, we will contact you upon the release of
Guide Version 7 with a special offer to upgrade.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks

Laura
Laura Wilkinson
Sales Administrator

Dolphin Computer Access
The Old Bakery
5 Station Road
Ushaw Moor
Durham, UK.
DH7 7PX
Phone: 08458 718 718
Fax: 0191 373 44 22
Web: www.DolphinGuide.com
Email: Laura.Wilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subscribe to the Dolphin news RSS
 Follow Dolphin on Twitter

"Dolphin Guide" - Easy to use and affordable computer access software for
blind and partially sighted users, backed up by friendly technical support
services.
Dolphin Computer Access, Registered in England No. 5600063 Registered
Office: Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of "Dolphin Computer Access". If you are not the intended recipient of
this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor
must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.