[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol and Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 14:11:43 +0100

Hi Sarah this came to me again so I'm forwarding it to the list I know you will
be so happy I'm forwarding it as you were when I did that other message the
other day. The computer has yet again put extra letters in the list email
address what a pain so it only came to me. OH yes Sarah we would have a ball
for sure and a chocolate filled time oh the 3 blind mice is a good name for me
and you and Carol it suits us so funny hahaha. Oh yes we hope Darius will sing
on the final of pop star to opera star that will be so cool. You will be in
your element for sure and fancy that chef waiter of the same name having soft
pinchable cheeks. Oh yes I felt that smile on yours when he paid you that
lovely compliment. Oh we hope Joe wins pop star to opera star that will be so
cool. He still makes my heart melt. Oh yes how funny we would all be fumbling
around for our food we would be all fingers and thumbs for sure and most of it
would end up on the floor oh dear a waste of good food but fun. Oh Sarah yes
you know me so well for sure but I don't think I could eat as much as Carol
does and that's saying something hahahahaha. Well yes it will be so cool when I
get my headset with microphone so I can send in a voice mail it's so lovely of
you both to try to get one for me. Love Clare xxxx.