[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: guide. oasis phone

  • From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:16:11 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Donna
 - Email Address: donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 17/07/2010 13:12
Sent To: castledine10@google4æmail.com, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email
Address: castledine10@google4æmail.com, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: guide. oasis phone

i have got the phone that has the knf reader on it as well as talks ,i just
find the buttons on the phone not very good for me .i could do with a phone
that has good buttons on it and talks without the reader on it .i just dont
know which phone to go for .i have thought of getting one of the sights which
we can sell them on .they are coming up a lot but i dont know if they have good
buttons on .i like the idea of having other things on it .i  suppose i should
stop been lasy and get my other one out and have ago again .i just dont like
the feel of the phone .