[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Lottery

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:28:37 +0100

Hi Elaine,

A lottery win and what people eventually buy is of course very individual but
among splashing out on things that are normally financially out of reach,To
have a car and chauffeur would be fabulous for my hubby, and I, to be taken
anywhere we wanted.  Not having to be on time and having to wait for  trains
and buses that are not usually on time anyway, would feel so luxurious.

TTFN
Sally