[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Helpful Gift Ideas for Her

  • From: "stephen evans" <stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mr guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:33:25 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: update@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: update@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 29/11/2011 10:54
Sent To: stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Helpful Gift Ideas for Her

Brighten the Winter months with these great gift ideas for that special
someone...

Email not displaying correctly? View these offers as a PDF or on our website:
www.thearchers.co.uk

Perfect for the chef in your life...SAVE OVER &pound;4.00!We've paired up
Jennifer Aldridge's brand new Cookbook with a brilliant blue Archers Mug &amp;
matching 'Drama' Tea Towel to make a great gift this Christmas.

SPECIAL SIGNED CALENDAR 2012Calendars are flying off the shelves this winter,
but make yours extra special with a card signed by 'Pip' &amp; 'Tom Archer'. A
unique gift for the Archers listener in your life!

'A day without drama is a day without Ambridge.' Say it with this handy new
Notebook &amp; Pen. Only &pound;6.50

Join the Ambridge Bookclub! Buy Who's Who in The Archers 2012 &amp; Ambridge
Bookclub Bookmark for just &pound;6.99FOR 1 WEEK ONLY!

For the shopoholic. This Ambridge Shop bag is a nod for those in the know &amp;
at only &pound;3.50, Susan would definitely approve!

Pretty in Pink. Treat the one you love to an Archers Mug with matching
'Tea-Time' Tea Towel &amp; save &pound;1.99!

Best Wishes from Archers AddictsCall 01789 207470 or visit
www.thearchers.co.ukVillage Voice Company Ltd The Mansley Centre,
Stratford-upon-AvonCV37 9NQ Registered in England  Company number 2549772

To unsubscribe from this newsletter please click the link above, contact us via
our website or email address, or call us.

STOP PRESS!Calling all Archers listeners in Birmingham - let scriptwriter Mary
Cutler take you behind the scenes in her fascinating talk, My Years with The
Archers, on Sauturday 3rd December. Click NEWS for more. Also, look out for a
great competition in next week's email update, featuring the lovely Graham Seed
(long lost Nigel)...

For more Christmas present ideas at special prices, head to the OFFERS section
in the Shop or browse Gift Ideas.

Click Subscriptions if you're not already a subscriber and you don't want to
miss out on the winter edition of The Ambridge Voice, with all the latest
goings on at Bridge Farm, a special Archers '12 Days of Christmas' &amp; much
much more...