[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Help with direct payments

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:57:22 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan - Email Address: j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 11/07/2011 17:54
Sent To: guide chat @freelists.org - Email Address: guide chat @freelists.org
Subject: Help with direct payments

Hi,I would like to put this question to you,and that is......
Is there anyone out there in chat land that is receiving direct payments,that
could give some advice to me,I wonder if this is the way to go,and get the help
that I need as a blind person. I would love to hear from anyone with there
experiences,and to know the right way to go about this.
I live alone,and have no one that helps me,I have heard of others that receive
direct payments,so any wise words would be greatly appreciated.Kind regards Jay.