[guide.chat] Five Surgeons.

  • From: John Barnett <john.barnett2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:07:11 +0100

Five Surgeons.

  Five surgeons were discussing who makes the best patients.
The first said " I like accountants, when you open them up, every thing inside
is numbered."
The second said " you should try electricians. every thing inside is colour
coded."
The third said " librarians are the best, there insides are in alphabetical
order."
The fourth chimes in " I like construction workers, they understand when you
have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you
said it would."
But the fifth surgeon said " your all wrong, Politicians are the easiest to
operate on.
There's no guts, no heart, no spine and the head and bottom are
interchangeable."

This story sounds appropriate after reading Alex's email about D L A.
 Best wishes from,
       Charlotte.