[guide.chat] FW: Man killed on golf course

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 23:28:47 -0000

: FWd: Man killed on golf course

-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Appleton - Email Address: judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On:12/11/2011 15:18
Sent To: muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx
:FWd: Man killed on golf course

                 Man Killed on Golf  Course . . . The Price of Honesty!

    A foursome  is waiting at the men's tee while a foursome of  women is
hitting from the ladies' tee. The  ladies are taking their time.
When the  final lady is ready to hit her ball, she hacks  it 10 feet. Then
she goes over and whiffs it  completely. Then she hacks it another ten feet
and finally hacks it another five feet. She  looks up at the waiting men and
says  apologetically, "I guess all those f**king  lessons I took over the
winter didn't  help."

   One of the  men immediately responds,  "Well,  there you have it. You
should have taken golf  lessons instead!"
 He never  even had a chance to duck. He was