[guide.chat] FW Lake Burley Griffin -

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:57:57 +0100

 Fw Fw: Lake Burley Griffin -

 FW Fw: Lake Burley Griffin -

      This sentiment occurs right around the world, not only in our National
Capital, where Lake Burley Griffin is famously near our (half underground)
Parliament House.

                                                  Lake Burley Griffin ...

        Two Crocodiles were sitting at the side of Lake Burley Griffin in
Canberra
      The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, 'I can't understand how
       You can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age, we were the same
size
       As kids. I just don't get it.'

       'Well,' said the big Croc, 'what have you been eating?'

       'Politicians, same as you,' replied the small Croc.

       'Hmm. Well, where do you catch them?'

       'Down the other side of the  lake near the parking lot by the Parliament
House.'

       'Same here. Hmm.. How do you catch them?'

       'Well, I crawl up under one of their Lexus cars and wait for one to
unlock
       The car door.  Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shake the shit out
of
       Them and eat 'em!'

       'Ah!' says the big Crocodile, 'I think I see your problem. You're not
       Getting any real nourishment. See, by the time you finish shaking the
shit
       Out of a Politician, there's nothing left but an arsehole and a
briefcase.'

--
I am using the free version of SPAM fighter.

So when you get out of your cars watch out for the Crocodiles