[guide.chat] FW: Help needed - please read

  • From: "stephen evans" <stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mr guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:16:34 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Boyko Grigorov - Email Address: boyko18@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/08/2012 10:04
Sent To: boykog@xxxxxxxxx - Email Address: boykog@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Help needed - please read

Dear All,  We are working on our second stage Big Lottery application and need
the help of current learners who are using the Internet. Could you please help
as many learners as possible complete this online survey during the next two
weeks. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T9H9G73 Gathering research is a
fundamental part of the application and the more replies we receive the better.
Many thanksBoyko on behalf of Lisa OramAdministration Manager
U Can Do I.T. (Internet Training)
1 Taylors Yard, 67 Alderbrook Road, London, SW12 8AD

Tel: 020 8673 3300