[guide.chat] FW: Do you believe in fairies?

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 20:40:35 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Tamara Pescatore - Email Address: tamaramatteo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/08/2009 06:35
Sent To:  - Email Address:
Subject: FW: Do you believe in fairies?

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding
anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.

She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to
each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling
husband.'

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II
appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic, but an
opportunity like this will never come again..

I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!..the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful  should remember....fairies are
female..

SEND THIS TO A WOMAN WHO NEEDS A GOOD LAUGH ..... AND TO ANY MAN WHO CAN HANDLE
IT

Paying hundreds for more mobile than you need? Take a Peek at the answer.

> 05:56:00

View your Twitter and Flickr updates from one place - Learn more!

Windows Live Messenger: Happy 10-Year Anniversary-get free winks and emoticons.
Get Them Now

Windows Live Messenger: Celebrate 10 amazing years with free winks and
emoticons. Get Them Now

05:57:00

GIF image

GIF image