[guide.chat] Episode 10 of Monyx.

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:16:06 -0000

By the time Onyx and Yazz reached the lake district Miss piggy was in quite a
state as her piglets were missing and Dandy was nowhere to be found,Onyx told
her that she would go and see if she could find a sent to follow,give me
something with their sent on it so I can follow the right trail Miss Piggy did
this and Onyx went off,Yazz stayed with her as Dandy was still missing,after a
while Onyx came back and said she had located where they were being held but
Bertie the bone crusher had lots of body guards around keeping watch so she had
to be careful they did not see her,Kermit and Monyx were there with them and
she could hear the piglets crying but could not get too close for fear of being
seen they seem to be in a nice place of course Bertie the bone crusher only has
good places for himself and that is where they are,I will keep an eye on things
and let you know what is going on with them,in the meantime Yazz will go and
let all the animals know so that they can get a rescue plan together,
watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97