[guide.chat] Dreaming

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 22:14:29 +0100

Hi Sarah and Gordon. Oh we're now all set for our lovely ball and romantic
dancing session with that yummy Gordon made feast you sent. We hope you enjoy
your Chinese. Oh how cool you do potato waffles in the toaster what a good idea
saving washing up for sure. We must try that next time. It's so cool how we all
share ideas on here for sure. Well we hope those instructions work better for
you as they do for us. Well we hope you both sleep blissfully in each other's
arms as we will after our lovely romantic dance session how lovely. Goodnight
sweet dreams we know we will for sure. Chat tomorrow. Love and hugs chocolaty
Clare and Ray of sunshine xxxxxx