[guide.chat] Doggy story

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:43:01 +0100

Hi Malcolm.
About twenty or more years ago, we had a labrador , he was a perfect pain the
rear, could not trust him anywhere near food, and he could be quite nasty, but
when there was no food about he was lovely.  One evening in summer, we went
with our two girls and some friends, to a nice pub garden to have a drink, we
took Prince the dog, I put the loop of the lead under my chair leg, and some
people were playing  tug of war, so Pete thought it a good idea to go and give
the youngsters, on one end a bit of help, and guess who thought he would go as
well, yes you guessed it, and I landed up on the ground luckily I had trousers
on, but everybody had a good laugh at my expense, we did not return to that
pub, or take the dog again.
Bye for now
Elaine

skype