[guide.chat] Dark glasses

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:58:00 -0000

Hi angela and alcolm

I wore dark glasses ever sinced I went blind because can't stand the thought of
people staring at me all the time
i have one eye bigger then the other so wearing my glasses i feel much better
hiding behind my glasses if you like

I only have brown tint in my glasses nice trendy ones
narow ones modern ones

but if we think about it us blind people can't really look straihgt and when
really cold wind blows in our eyes make your eyes sore and very red blood shot
and watery
So now i love my glasses even mroe for protection from wind and cold and dirt
blowing in my eyes

Angela my friend in weelchair uses cane to let people realise that she is blind
she used her cane as a symble really she has it on her handle tired to it so if
people see white cane might have good idea on my cane it got 4 strips of red
tape and guess what
some idiots think its signal to say i am dangerous silly sods they are oh
honestely get my back up that does
 some old ladies ask me if i have had a fire in my house
I ask them what are they talking about they said
yu having red tape on your stick
how pathetic that was
i told her it indicates that i am both Deaf-blind
oh these people have no idea at all

right going to phone my best friend elaine now she is getting impatient
hahahahahaha
have nice evening