[guide.chat] Countryfile programme on tv later

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 09:29:58 -0000

hello to you again, as you may know we don't watch much tv at the weekend, we
like to view things about nature and animals, both of us were bought up in the
countryside and have been used to farm animals, on BBC1 at 6.25 is Countryfile,
tonight it comes from the county of Wiltshire and features work on Salisbury
Plain which is a very large military training area, it shows how the army uses
the beautiful landscape and how it preserves heathland and sites of beauty and
historical interests , we live about 2 miles from the Wiltshire border and
about 5 miles from the edge of the plain, when I was sighted and working I
lived in the civilian part of an army town and worked for a company that did
engineering and vehicle maintainance for the army , used to drive across the
plain and used to go for long walks there with my kids and dogs, you had to be
careful of what you picked up and also had to keep away from any area that had
a red flag as that meant it was being used for the army to drive and use for
firing practice, it was all part of life in those military areas, safe as long
as you obeyed the safety , enough for now, keep you posted with our busy lives
later, Vanessa, Steve and Scott x x